2018: $5,150 per person for groups of 4-6, $4350 for groups of 7 or 8.
*Contact for dates for groups of 4 or more
Tiered Pricing Explained
Our trips are budgeted for full or near full sign-ups which enables us to offer trips at the lowest possible price. Because of numerousfixed costs, it is more expensive to operate a trip for a small group. Therefore, on some of our trips, in order to avoid having to cancel a trip, we have a “tier-pricing” system to avoid canceling a trip with a low number of sign ups. We have found that most people also prefer this alternative to having a trip cancelled. Thus, you will note on our trip prices there may be different price for 6-8 people versus 9-10, versus 11-12, etc...
We may initially invoice you at the higher tier price, and refund the difference depending on the final group size. Trip costs quoted are based on foreign exchange rates current at the time of this printing. We reserve the right to raise the trip fee if there are exceptional cost increases beyond our control.
Additional dates by demand
Please note that four people are needed in order to gaurantee a tour.
ALL PRICES IN US DOLLARS. We will do our best to adhere to the itineraries and trip descriptions listed on our website. However, tour itineraries or sub contractors (such as taxi, cruise boats or hotels) may change slightly due to reasons beyond our control including but not limited to Acts of God, wind, waves, inclement weather or other. We always welcome you to call us to clarify any item - often this is the best way to fully clarify expectations - call us collect or on our toll-free number. You will be sent pre-trip email with latest details within a month of your tour - it is your responsibility to check in with us prior to your trip to see if you have all the information you need. We will always do our best to provide you with the best possible tour and to fully meet your expectations to the best of our ability.
• Professional ROW Guide and Galapagos Naturalist guide
• Double accommodation in hotels or tents
• Meals as per the itinerary above
• Panga (support skiff) transportation
• Kayak equipment including fiberglass kayaks, paddles, pfds (lifevests)
• All camping equipment including tents, sleeping bags, self-inflating sleeping pads, kitchen gear, etc.
• Airport transfers if arriving/departing per itinerary.
• Visits as noted
• Bottled water
• Roundtrip international flight to Quito
• Internal flights (Round trip Galapagos) $600– subject to change
• Galapagos National Park Entrance fee. $100 – subject to change
• Galapagos Transit Card $10
• Gratuities for guides and staff
• Insurance of any type
• Personal expenses
• Cost of hospitalization and evacuation if necessary