Why this trip:
1. It’s home to the only orca preserve in the world Robson Bight;
2. The “Jane Goodall”of orcas (scientist Alexandra Morton has studied these unique orcas here for years);
3. The single best time and place in the world to paddle with these salmon-eating orcas when the salmon runs peak;
4. Sheltered location perfect for novices new to sea kayaking;
5. We provide all gear and instruction, hearty meals and naturalist guides - just bring yourselves!
Additional details about this trip can be found here!
On our first Johnstone Strait orca kayak tour of the season last week, we were thrilled to see orcas, humpback whales, Dall's porpoise, Pa...
Straight from the Johnstone Strait: Trip Reports (July 31 & August 1) Orcas prevail this summer! Rarely have we witnessed a season so ful...
This week was amazing from start to finish, with orca encounters to take your breath away! Guests on our Johnstone Strait Base Camp tour Aug 15-18 on ...
Kayaking with orcas and meeting the majestic killer whale in its own environment inspires dreams among many admirers, and often a bit of awe for other...
Kayaking with whales is a “Bucket List” item for many outdoors enthusiasts. Floating on tranquil tide at eye level with a spy-hopping whale is an unf...